We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Superb dinner at Grace's Cottage

Virginia
Level Contributor
1,630 posts
12 reviews
7 helpful votes
Superb dinner at Grace's Cottage
Save

Just passing on, if you're on island or coming soon, dinner at Grace's Cottage last night was exceptional. Best dinner this trip yet for sure.

The jumbo grilled prawns with melted butter were superb and amazingly big. As were the accompanying mixed grilled vegetables and fingerling potatoes. The complementary warmed bread basket with various butters and spreads was delicious. There's a very nice selection of better (imo) wines available by the glass. Service by Merlin was great.

Plus, Grace's Cottage is it's usual exquisite setting and ambience. Lights twinkling among the trees and foliage. It looked like new sofas and chairs since I was here last (Jan 2020) in the outdoor lounge seating area. The setting is just about picture postcard perfect.

Highly recommend including Grace's Cottage on your dinner-to-do list!

I'm going back again this trip to try one of their steak selections and a desert. Was too stuffed last night but their were some new choices on the desert menu.

Oh, and they are open every night now. It used to be they were closed one night, I asked which last night, and now they're open for dinner all week.

4 replies to this topic
Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
1. Re: Superb dinner at Grace's Cottage
Save

Sounds perfect!

Boston...
Level Contributor
417 posts
6 reviews
3 helpful votes
2. Re: Superb dinner at Grace's Cottage
Save

So glad to hear of your wonderful experience. That is our favorite restaurant! Looking forward to being there soon!

Detroit, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos, Grace Bay, Grand Turk
Level Contributor
15,227 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
3. Re: Superb dinner at Grace's Cottage
Save

Coming with my 9 girls in late July. I already have most of my restaurant "Rezzy's". Grace's Cottage is down for one of them. Now, I am looking forward to a dining experience there with them. Thank you for the reassuring post. Dr. Jim

Edited: 01 June 2021, 03:50
Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
5,567 posts
9 reviews
19 helpful votes
4. Re: Superb dinner at Grace's Cottage
Save

Thanks for the report on Grace's Cottage, can't wait to go there again soon!

Reply to: Superb dinner at Grace's Cottage
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Turks and Caicos
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.