We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single Digits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Montpelier, Virginia
Level Contributor
1,616 posts
51 reviews
Single Digits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it, but our countdown is finally in the single digits. We leave in the wee hours of the morning next Wednesday for GP for 5 nights. I'm so excited that I can't sleep. At this rate I'm going to be exhausted by the time I get there! :-)

Anyone else going to be there at the same time?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
599 posts
1. Re: Single Digits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm almost at single digits too. We have only 12 more sleeps ... I'm not sleeping all that well either :o) Soooo excited !!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Sunny

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
245 posts
8 reviews
2. Re: Single Digits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news you luck people!!! I can't go until next year after a 3 year absence. So have plenty of fun for me too!

sjones9090

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
245 posts
8 reviews
3. Re: Single Digits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news you lucky people!!! I can't go until next year after a 3 year absence. So have plenty of fun for me too!

sjones9090

Maryland
Level Contributor
833 posts
84 reviews
4. Re: Single Digits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy every minute of the excitement. That is truly half the fun of vacation is the planning and the anticipation.

We were blessed to go 2 times in the past 3 months and going back June 1st. 8 long months to wait, but I am so happy to at least have a trip to look forward to.

Have a wonderful time and please let us know how your trip was.

Take care.

Michigan
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
12 reviews
5. Re: Single Digits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

danadan - can't wait to hear your trip report. Been following the boards watching to see about getting bumped right along with you. Looks like we are all headed to GP, but I have a two month wait so you will be able to fill me in!!! If I don't "talk" to you before then - have a great time!

6. Re: Single Digits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2010, 17:17
Get answers to your questions about Negril