We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rainforest Adventures options

Tennessee
Level Contributor
99 posts
44 reviews
Rainforest Adventures options

My husband and I are planning a trip to Rainforest Adventures to go bobsledding. We are wondering if it's worth it to get the package that also includes ziplining and lunch. What are your thoughts? We have ziplined in Puerto Vallarta and the Cancun area, and I have read that the lunch there is not very good. Thanks for your advice.

2 replies to this topic
roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
10,091 posts
1 review
1. Re: Rainforest Adventures options

Where are you staying?

The bob sled/zipline/waterslide/tram to top is Mystic Mt. Depending where you are staying or if you're coming from a ship you can hire a driver & pay when you get there. If you have a driver you can stop anywhere for lunch or decide to eat there if you want.

Typically that is easier & more economical than with a tour.

If you decide to stick with the tour I would include as much as you can has it's a cool place & you may end up wanting to do both!

PEACE!

Tennessee
Level Contributor
99 posts
44 reviews
2. Re: Rainforest Adventures options

I was thinking that the rain forest group was associated with mystic mountain. But from what you wrote, it seems that it’s just a tour group. We are staying at all I bureau star sweets, and we have hired a driver for the day. Thus, it seems like the best thing is just to decide when we get there.

Reply to: Rainforest Adventures options
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ocho Rios