We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All couples and families at Iberostar Rose Hall Beach?

West Long Branch...
3 posts
1 review
All couples and families at Iberostar Rose Hall Beach?

My best friend and I are doing a girls trip to IRHB in june and i was wondering if this resort is going to be completely filled with couples and families, or will we feel comfortable being a couple of girls just hanging out having a good time? Thanks for any help!!!! :)

waterloo ontario
Level Contributor
577 posts
1. Re: All couples and families at Iberostar Rose Hall Beach?

We were there in March and it was an assortment of families, couples and groups of friends. We were there March break with our kids and there was more families at that time which I would expect of any resort

Allentown...
Level Contributor
647 posts
2. Re: All couples and families at Iberostar Rose Hall Beach?

SNOOKI?????? JK have a great trip!!!!!!!!

West Long Branch...
3 posts
1 review
3. Re: All couples and families at Iberostar Rose Hall Beach?

ha. very funny. and if it's allentown pa you are from, i actually grew up in pennsylvania. so there!!! :)

4. Re: All couples and families at Iberostar Rose Hall Beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 13:15
Get answers to your questions about Montego Bay