We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All girls trip to Jamaica

1 post
All girls trip to Jamaica

So my friends and I are wanting to go to Jamaica for a girls get away!! I'm wanting some advice on the safest place to stay, is it best to go through a agency if so who!? Just all around advice/suggestions/comments!!! Thank you for your time

Info:

8 girls

May 22-25 or 29-1

3nights 4days

Flying from NY, Atl,Houston

All-inclusive

Prefer no children

On the beach

Boat ride,spa,shopping,night life

GREAT FOOD, BETTER DRINKS

Coco Joe's
Gift & Speciality Shops
Henna Threads
Gift & Speciality Shops
Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,749 posts
40 reviews
1. Re: All girls trip to Jamaica

Secrets in Montego Bay would be fun for a girl's trip.

Georgia
Level Contributor
2,732 posts
30 reviews
2. Re: All girls trip to Jamaica

Agree! If I only had that short period I would stay in Montego Bay to save travel time. Might want to check out Iberostar suites too for rooms that would work for your group but it does have kids:)

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g660724-d120537…

Edited: 26 January 2015, 12:53
roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
9,958 posts
1 review
3. Re: All girls trip to Jamaica

Less kids in May as April was break and schools out in June...US but similar sschedule worldwide. I used to travel in May - great time and great rates. If upu all arrive in the am them look at Negril otherwise stay in Mobay!

PEACE!

roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
9,958 posts
1 review
4. Re: All girls trip to Jamaica

..no agency and if you can get a call in card for 5$ (www.ringyard.com) call hotel directly for the best rates!

PEACE!

5. Re: All girls trip to Jamaica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2016, 20:16