We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single Female Resort Help

Norwalk, Connecticut
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Single Female Resort Help

I am thinking of taking a solo trip to Punta Cana. Looking at Excellence and Princess. I am in my 40's and want to relax on the beach and pool. Evenings looking for a bit of fun/music etc. Which resort would fit me best?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
15,034 posts
25 reviews
1. Re: Single Female Resort Help

I'm at the Iberostar Bavaro right now and it can be as laid back or as lively as you want it to be.

Cheers, Debbie

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,484 posts
26 reviews
2. Re: Single Female Resort Help

Lots of opinions and suggestions:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147293-i28-k52646…

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
2,015 posts
36 reviews
3. Re: Single Female Resort Help

Hello,

You might want to look into Majestic Elegance.

A resort with a nice mix of people and not too many kids.

I loved the open plan bathroom all to myself :)

The bar is nice ane lively in th evening, live music on the piaza outside and if you want to make it a little wilder a disco that is shared with the resort next door.

Amy

Akron, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,193 posts
107 reviews
4. Re: Single Female Resort Help

I would second Magestic Elegance! Its so much fun and would be good for singles! :)

5. Re: Single Female Resort Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 11:41
Get answers to your questions about Punta Cana