We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Girl Trip

Brooklyn, New York
9 posts
All Girl Trip

Greetings:

My girlfriends I would like to take a trip to the Caribbean to celebrate my birthday. I was thinking Dominican Republic, Jamaica, and Bahamas. It just a bunch a single girls between the ages of 30 -40 years old that want to relax by day and party all night. :-)

Any suggestions on a location would be much appreciated.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: All Girl Trip

I've been to both the iberostar Grand Bavaro and Gran Bahia Ambar and would recommend both - it might help to know what you're looking for and whether you've got a budget it mind.

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
172 posts
33 reviews
2. Re: All Girl Trip

Yeah the Gran Bahia's you'll be well served there for that! But there's the Mangu Disco bar that you will need to head to to party with the girls! :)

Brooklyn, New York
9 posts
3. Re: All Girl Trip

Thank you both for responding so quickly. In regards to a budget...we never discussed it. However, I was thinking $200 or less a night.

Do the Mangu Disco have alot of single guys?

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
64 posts
8 reviews
4. Re: All Girl Trip

Night:

good suggestion is Mangu, and there are also some nice bars all around Bavaro where you can have fun, like PhotoBar (in Cortecito area), Shop&Drink (Plaza Mayoral), Danny's Sport Bar (nice on wednsdays with Karoaoke) and Soles (both in Los Corales area). Also a fun place is the Car Wash in Friusa, a very local spot with latin music

Day:

a great opcion for a girls day is the excursion of Ocean Spa Dr Fish, a pampering 3 hours spa, that includes many different treatments while navigating along the coast of Bavaro-Punta Cana.

If you want to give a look to the webapage check it at

www.oceanadventures-puntacana.com

I am sure you will have a great time here in Punta Cana.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,484 posts
26 reviews
5. Re: All Girl Trip

Do the Mangu Disco have alot of single guys? kw7055brooklyn

see:: sanky panky

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanky-panky

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,484 posts
26 reviews
6. Re: All Girl Trip

you have to decide if you want an All INCLUSIVE, which is more per day but includes all your meals, drinks, activities, etc.

7. Re: All Girl Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 12:41