We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single dad, teenage daughter

Chicago, Illinois
3 posts
Save Topic
Single dad, teenage daughter

Looking for AI that has kids stay free under 17. My daughters 15 and we were planning on dec 17- dec 24. Looking to pay 1500-2000 including air from Chicago. She's pretty active so water activies and a nice pool are important. Also, vegetarian nondrinker. Nothing complicated. :)

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
6,035 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Single dad, teenage daughter

Not sure about kids under 17 free. Usually it's under 12!

Also you may want to rule out resorts that have the new open concept bathroom arrangement.

The Caribe Club Princess may be one to look into. Again not sure about the age free thing.

Virginia
Level Contributor
280 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Single dad, teenage daughter

It's also usually 2 paying adults too. Not sure you can get any kind of deal with one paying adult. My 14yo son has always been listed as an adult on all of our travel documents and we pay the same rate for him that we pay for ourselves. He was also listed as an adult when he was 13. My 12 still gets a discount.

Belleville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,887 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Single dad, teenage daughter

Check out Apple Vacations, flying from O'Hare. Prices didn't look too bad...depending on the resort. www.applevacations.com

Arnprior
Level Contributor
731 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Single dad, teenage daughter

Your daughter will be the same price as you.

I don't believe I have seen anything under 12.

If there were two adults and your daughter, you may get a bit of a break like 100 bucks but with just the two of you, expect to pay full price for her.

5. Re: Single dad, teenage daughter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2011, 20:18