We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Poppi Express

Malmo, Sweden
Level Contributor
575 posts
57 reviews
41 helpful votes
Poppi Express

How does it cost in pesos to travel with a Poppi Express?

3 replies to this topic
L D
El Cortecito...
Level Contributor
230 posts
1. Re: Poppi Express

i use poppi once in a while. I can go from my home in cortecito (across from impressive and vista sol, in the middle of the two) to Jumbo and back for about 500 pesos. I use the one guy that I trust to not rip me off and drive safely His name is Williams and his whattsap is 809 891 5485

Edited: 30 January 2024, 12:10
Centerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
564 posts
16 reviews
21 helpful votes
2. Re: Poppi Express

Are you allowed to call him directly to come get you?

I thought Poppi Express used a central dispatch?

TIA

L D
El Cortecito...
Level Contributor
230 posts
3. Re: Poppi Express

nope you can call direct. I did just yesterday! Also if you are in a busy area (like where we are in cortecito) they are on the road constantly and you can flag one down no problem. I use williams or if he is not available he sends one of his friends, because I trust him as both a driver and that he will not rip me off. If you take the poppi, make sure that you agree on the money ahead of getting into it.

Reply to: Poppi Express
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.