We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

all inclusive

northampton
Level Contributor
88 posts
6 reviews
all inclusive

Hi we are off to the icd in april for my daughters weddng and there is a group of 27 of us can any one tell me if it is 24 hour all inclusive or is there a 12 hour time limit on drinks etc.

Also someone said they got their wedding cerificate translated to english beofre they come home has any one any idea how to get this done.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
44,274 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: all inclusive

ICD has food available 24 hour a day. Different bars are open during the day and evenings for drinks and are available from 10am until 2am, you also have a mini bar fridge with 4 bottles of water, 4 bottles beer, 2 Carbonated bottles water, 1 Coke original, 1 Coke light, 1 Sprite and 1 Orange Fanta. replenished daily.

Concerning getting your daughters wedding certificate translated before returning home ask the wedding co-ordinator of the ICD, I am sure they will be able to help you and deal with this for you.

Angie.

northampton
Level Contributor
88 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: all inclusive

thanks for your reply Angie

3. Re: all inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Plata