We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

single fellas in Punta Cana in Mid-August ?

nyc
Level Contributor
19 posts
single fellas in Punta Cana in Mid-August ?

Which hotel would be a solid option for 4 single guys in the mid 20s coming from NYC ? We do like an active nightlife, but we also are equally looking forward to a high-grade All inclusive with a great beach and quality amenities,food & activities.

I've narrowed down the search, based on some forums reviews to the following:

Grand Palladium Bavaro

Majestic Colonial

Gran Bahia Principe

Barcelo Bavaro

i'd appreciate any feedback as i'm looking to book within the next few days.

New Jersey
1 post
1. Re: single fellas in Punta Cana in Mid-August ?

My friend and I are going to the Majestic August 22-27th from Jersey. We went to the Melia Caribe Tropical last year and found that it was very couples oriented. We have read that the Majestic is good for singles....so, we shall see!!! Mangu night club is lots of fun...you should take a cab there some night. Enjoy!!

2. Re: single fellas in Punta Cana in Mid-August ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 08:20