We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single Diver

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
208 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Single Diver

Staying at the Marriott in early Nov. My wife and son are non divers,but want to snorkel.I think it would be a great waste not to dive if I could.Will it be hard to find a partner to do some shore dives with? Will a set of dive skins be warm enough?What equiptment do I need to bring? Thanks Mark

Fairport, New York
Level Contributor
834 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Single Diver

There is a day trip sail to Klein Curacao fomr like 8AM- 6PM, it is about a 2 hour "sail" by powerboat . Once at Klein Curacao they cater to the divers but not being a diver myself I found the snorkeling to be great also.

http://community.webshots.com/user/kagjjg

Willington...
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
5,390 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Single Diver

Mark ,on our 1st trip my husband wore a 3mm suit, last April he wore his bathing suit. Bring everything but tanks and weights, (ex. suit, reg, BC, any item you might need)Ask at the dive shop about buddying with someone, if you go to some of the beaches, there are dive shops there also.I'm sure you'll find a dive partner.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
208 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Single Diver

Will be at the Marriott Nov 5-11. If I only get to snorkel in Curacao,it seems I'll still have more fun than most get in a lifetime.[if I've read the reviews right] I'm sure I can have fun on this island no matter what. I'll bring my dive gear ,but if I don't use it I guess I really will not be too upset. Thanks Mark

4. Re: Single Diver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Curacao