We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single Father With 18 and 20 year old Girls

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
218 posts
2 reviews
Single Father With 18 and 20 year old Girls

I am going crazy trying to decide on an hotel that would give my kids the best time.

Ease to town for night Clubs

Lots of other single kids around there age.

Lotd to do at the hotel and hopefully a Disco???

As far as me it would be nice if there were single women over 50

Any idea's on Hotels would be great

Thanks

Rick

Toronto, Canada

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,832 posts
30 reviews
1. Re: Single Father With 18 and 20 year old Girls

Barcelo Solymar....OMG..wouldn't want to be in your shoes lol....keep a close eye on your girls!! because they'll be keeping a real close eye on them...

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
11,630 posts
148 reviews
2. Re: Single Father With 18 and 20 year old Girls

I totally agree with pin. Just leep them away from the roaming lifeguard named Yoamed. Easy to spot. He wears a speedo and helps out young ladies who have been stung by a jellyfish. LOL Have a great time Rick, I'm sure you will.

Cheers

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
2,610 posts
34 reviews
3. Re: Single Father With 18 and 20 year old Girls

Definately the Barcelo. Some thing for dad and the girls there. You don't want to be in a 3* away from the beach. The Barcelo has the best of both worlds.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
218 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Single Father With 18 and 20 year old Girls

We will be there from June 23 to the 30th.

I have heard good things about the Barcelo, also I thought it was a 3 star, want to make sure we have a good 3star or 4 star for sure.

Thanks for your comments, I also heard it is better to stay in the hotel instead of the bunglows.

How is the food at the Barcelo???

Thanks

Rick

Toronto
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Single Father With 18 and 20 year old Girls

Hey Rick..

just wanted to tell u my girlfriend and i from toronto are going to barcelo solymar June 3rd-10 we are both 20.. i only hear good things bout this resort.. we are in a bungalow but u can always move once you get there.. hope that helped a bit

my screen name is ditzybabe19

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
30 posts
6. Re: Single Father With 18 and 20 year old Girls

Hi ditzybabe. I live close to toronto. And im going to cuba by myself. I wanna go somewhere with full of nightclubs and parties. Any suggestions.

Yarmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
2,906 posts
19 reviews
7. Re: Single Father With 18 and 20 year old Girls

Rick....

I will pray for you.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
6,625 posts
11 reviews
8. Re: Single Father With 18 and 20 year old Girls

Rick - you will have a great vacation...click under our profile and you will read about our recent trip to Barcelo...food was very good...beach is amazing and location is excellent....remember to eat at the Seafood restaurant during the lunch hour...also pick up your bubba mugs at Cdn tire....(20 oz. are great)...they will keep your drinks cool....

where to stay - hotel v bungalow....we had a bungalow...everything is great....you only sleep in your room....

re women over 50 - there will be many there....enjoy and have a great holiday

9. Re: Single Father With 18 and 20 year old Girls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 19:26