We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single female 41, looking for a not too boring of a resort

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
27 posts
Single female 41, looking for a not too boring of a resort

I have never been to Cuba. Looking for somewhere with a very nice beach, good (but doesn't have to be amazing) food. Not too many kids around. Other singles in case I can't find someone to go with

Would like to go om some day trips to experience the real Cuba and venture outside the resort.

Musts: room with a good bath, some night life, clean but basic OK

I like different feeling places and hate feeling like I am in a cookie cutter resort.

Any suggestions?

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
2,001 posts
186 reviews
1. Re: Single female 41, looking for a not too boring of a resort

Dunno what a cookie cutter resort is,but do some resarch (read the reviews here) on Palma Real in Varadero.You're on the edge of town,near a bar Calley 62 and the lovely Josone Parque,not far from beach,and in a great spot.Also,Havana is less than 2 hours away......

Toronto
Level Contributor
125 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: Single female 41, looking for a not too boring of a resort

we and my buddys going in the 2nd week of dec..same prob we doing know whats hotels to book.... but Palma Real and ARENAS BLANCAS are pretty good.... near by the city as well...

3. Re: Single female 41, looking for a not too boring of a resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 07:17