We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Incl June 2012

WEST MIDLANDS
Level Contributor
424 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
All Incl June 2012

Hi,

Can anyone recommend from experience best time to book a weeks AI with Virgin in June, ie when will i get a good price. apart from now will they have any more sales on closer to the time?

Any ideas would be much appreciated thanks.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,345 posts
368 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Incl June 2012

BLONDIEWestMidlands

Most sales of hotel rooms by Virgin are necessitated by sales on air fares. Not sure if you were aware a sale just ended on January 24th, 2012. Usually, the next big one doesn't start til after Easter by my recollection.

On the otherside of the coin, it can also depend on the hotel and the level of bookings at that time. You may find good deals on the Almond properties and possibly Turtle Beach but not many others...

Since you've missed the sale, the best you can do is to keep price checking until you find something your satisfied with. No one can predict when sales will be, only comment on past trends...

Regards

WEST MIDLANDS
Level Contributor
424 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Incl June 2012

Thanks for your reply. I thought that might be the case, I'm just going to have to keep checking.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,345 posts
368 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Incl June 2012

BLONDIEWestMidlands

You're welcome.

Regards

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,418 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All Incl June 2012

Virgin holidays have a sale which ends today - it says up to 10% off but not sure that applies to what you want Blondie? As said, it's best to keep monitoring prices and buy when you are willing to go for that price. Have you looked at Kenwood Travel and

letsgo2.com because I find them to be quite competitive. You get a choice of Virgin or BA flights with them usually.

Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All Incl June 2012

CRC still doing Virgin sale seats until 14th just got an email this morning. £503 + £8 if after April.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
3,199 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All Incl June 2012

Blondie, also check half term, in Derbyshire it is the first week in June, if you can avoid that week it will also be considerably cheaper I would imagine.

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,418 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All Incl June 2012

Yes uktripfan I think the first week in June will be half term in most places because the normal end of May bank holiday has been moved to the first week in June then the Tuesday is a holiday too because of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.

WEST MIDLANDS
Level Contributor
424 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: All Incl June 2012

Thanks Almatt, will check both of those out, never tried them before.

Also, yes it is half term but thats the week I need as I go to college of an evening and I will have exams in June so really need to be away the half term week if any. Thanks though.

9. Re: All Incl June 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2013, 21:19
Get answers to your questions about Barbados