We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to dine/dance on New Year eve

Chicagp
Level Contributor
24 posts
11 reviews
Place to dine/dance on New Year eve

It's 77 days until the end of the year,

I wonder if anyone could recommend a place for the New year celebration.

We are not interested in club/techno/modern dance etc. rather would go to the place with more nostalgic jazzy music and good food with the view.

Thanks in advance for the information.

Bigll

5 replies to this topic
Lakeland, Florida
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: Place to dine/dance on New Year eve

Bugaloe Beach Bar

Vermont
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
2. Re: Place to dine/dance on New Year eve

I 2nd the Bugaloe my wife and I have been there the 2 years over New Years and going again this year. They have a live band and party favors. It is a very fun time.

Chicagp
Level Contributor
24 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: Place to dine/dance on New Year eve

Thank you for updates.

I contacted Bugaloe and you can see below the response I get. Based on responses here and on other sites., the place is quite popular and reservations would be a good idea. As you can see the reservation is for 4 ppl only. But it's only 2 of us. If anyone interested we can make join reservation.

----------------------------

Thank your for your message and it would be our pleasure welcoming you at Bugaloe for New Years' Eve.

Bugaloe is celebrating with a stunning 360° view of all the hotels special firework shows! The Travel Session Band together with the Bugaloe Entertainers will be performing live from 10pm and will make you sing, swing, and dance your way into the new year! Enjoy a free champaign toast and some great Dutch Oliebollen!

Entrance is free and you can just walk in, reservations can be made with a minimum of 4 guests and until 9pm.

See you in December!

Upper Marlboro...
Level Contributor
25 posts
4. Re: Place to dine/dance on New Year eve

Is Bugaloe walking distance from The Holiday Inn?

Burlington
2 posts
5. Re: Place to dine/dance on New Year eve

Yes

Reply to: Place to dine/dance on New Year eve
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted