We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet Blue schedule

Yarmouth Port...
Level Contributor
1,243 posts
12 reviews
Jet Blue schedule

Jet Blue has extended their schedule up to June 12, 2019.

7 replies to this topic
Boston...
Level Contributor
118 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Jet Blue schedule

Was able to get them on line a few minutes after 12 noon on the 14th; not having to wait until 2 p.m. as they advertised.

Also, I did not receive the advance notice they say they sent out to everyone on their mailing list - until 2:31 p.m. on the 14th. They told me they send out notices 2-3 days ahead of time. Has not happened the last 2-3 schedule expansions.

Asked them why. Reason: computer generated.

Boston...
Level Contributor
118 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Jet Blue schedule

Was able to get them on line a few minutes after 12 noon on the 14th; not having to wait until 2 p.m. as they advertised.

Also, I did not receive the advance notice they say they sent out to everyone on their mailing list - until 2:31 p.m. on the 14th. They told me they send out notices 2-3 days ahead of time. Has not happened the last 2-3 schedule expansions.

Asked them why. Reason: computer generated.

Yarmouth Port...
Level Contributor
1,243 posts
12 reviews
3. Re: Jet Blue schedule

My husband contacted them as to why the delay in the upcoming flights. Basically they said they are trying to compete with the low fare generic flights that other airlines currently offer. When they figure it out they will expand the schedule.

We were able to get descent flights for the first week in May but it's even better when you can use points X2! So far all the same rules apply non stop from Boston.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
913 posts
64 reviews
4. Re: Jet Blue schedule

You could have gotten them on OCT 11, only when booking a JETBLUE Vacations pkg. which I did to GCM! :)

New York
Level Contributor
1,949 posts
8 reviews
5. Re: Jet Blue schedule

I was going to be returning on June 14th so I ended up booking with another airline. Opening up their schedule for only 6 more weeks was a joke.

Boston...
Level Contributor
118 posts
3 reviews
6. Re: Jet Blue schedule

Reason I didn't do it on the 11th (I did receive THAT notice) is because we got a better hotel deal (Hyatt) from Player's Choice. Got the room category we like plus breakfast for several hundred dollars less that Jet Blue (or the Hyatt) was offering.

Yarmouth Port...
Level Contributor
1,243 posts
12 reviews
7. Re: Jet Blue schedule

We actually rented from the people we sold our timeshare to, so we were just waiting on the extended schedule to come out.

Reply to: Jet Blue schedule
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted