We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellevue to alcudia port/town

Worthing, United...
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bellevue to alcudia port/town

Hi, we are staying at the Bellevue club and would like to know the best way to get to the port and old town ? And roughly how much it would cost, thanks

4 replies to this topic
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,514 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bellevue to alcudia port/town

Walk to Port.

Bus to Old town.

Check tib website for timetable.

Belfast
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bellevue to alcudia port/town

Hi,

Definitely walk to the Port along the beach. its a wonderful experience. It will take you about 10 minutes to walk to the beach from the Bellevue and then a further 20 mins along the beach. if you don't fancy the walk, a taxi or the ting ting train would be another option. ting ting train stops off along the way so takes a little longer but its also a lovely experience. I can't quite remember how much the ting ting costs .. 3 euro perhaps??? Taxi will get you there in about 5 mins and will probably cost you about 5 euro.

As for the Old Town, well you could walk there too but its quite a trek as I've done it myself from time to time and it took us at least 50 minutes so it would be better to get a taxi or a bus. Taxi will cost about 7 euro to Old Town. unsure about how much the bus costs but it would be a minimal amount.

Definitely walk to the port along the beach though and on the way back walk along the main road to see some bars and restaurants you might not notice otherwise

J

Bangor NI
Level Contributor
891 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bellevue to alcudia port/town

Six euro in a taxi, Ting Ting train is four euros per person so not good value if your paying for a family to the port. If you walk down the road towards the beach until the roundabout turn left bus stop on far side of the road €1.65 to the old town.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bellevue to alcudia port/town

I just came back from siesta 1 and we went to the old town most nights. I found a taxi booked by hotel the easiest. 6-7 euros and used the same drop off taxi point for return taxi.

Reply to: Bellevue to alcudia port/town
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Alcudia
Recent Conversations