We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Botaira Beach Resort day visit

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
160 posts
8 reviews
5 helpful votes
Botaira Beach Resort day visit

We are spending 5 nights at Octopus Resort and 6 nights at Blue Lagoon Beach Resort in October. I have read a lot of reviews on this site about the amazing snorkelling at Botaira Resort.

Is it possible to visit Botaira whilst at Octopus Resort using the Yasawa Flyer. If so, do we book through Octopus Resort when we get there. I'm presuming Octopus wouldn't have snorkelling trips that go that far up. Is the snorkelling that much better than Octopus that it would be worth the visit. If using the Yasawa we will only get a 2 hour visit.

Look forward to hearing your expert opinions as always.

Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
2,905 posts
283 reviews
203 helpful votes
1. Re: Botaira Beach Resort day visit

Hooked on Fiji has stayed at Botaira a lot so I think this is a question for her. Send her a private message and she'll be able to answer it.

Pacific Coast...
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
13,884 posts
139 reviews
331 helpful votes
2. Re: Botaira Beach Resort day visit

Hi just read your post. Honestly if you are staying at Octopus I would not bother going to Botaira for a couple of hours. You need more than the couple of hours there to see the beautiful reef an have lunch, save it for another time when you can at least have a few days. You will find Octopus reef quite lovely and it is a bit far to go and no Octopus don't go that far Enjoy Octopus..

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
160 posts
8 reviews
5 helpful votes
3. Re: Botaira Beach Resort day visit

Thank you for the advise

4. Re: Botaira Beach Resort day visit

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Naviti Island
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.