We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naviti resort - pay extra for room upgrade?

Sydney
2 posts
Naviti resort - pay extra for room upgrade?

Looking to book Naviti Resort for a week in March - currently quoted for ocean view room, its about $400 extra for the studio villas for the week, and a bit extra again for one-bedroom villas. Is it worth paying the extra, or ocean-view is good enough? Just me and my husband, so would like a gorgeous room, but are on a budget :) Thanks!

6 replies to this topic
Australia
Level Contributor
817 posts
8 reviews
22 helpful votes
1. Re: Naviti resort - pay extra for room upgrade?

Naviti is quite a large family type resort.Lots of kids and people sitting at the pool bar. If you are looking for something slightly romantic or quiet I don't think this resort would fit the bill. Have a read of reviews on this site as you will probably find something better for the same or cheaper price

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,234 posts
108 reviews
81 helpful votes
2. Re: Naviti resort - pay extra for room upgrade?

The Naviti is the sister resort of Hideaway Resort (formerly Rydges) and The Warwick.

The Warwick is their most prestigious resort, Naviti is more family friendly.

I've stayed at Warwick and visited Naviti on a day visit, Warwick is definitely the better of the 2 resorts.

Not sure about Hideaway Resort as it's on Coral coast, but I've never been there.

3. Re: Naviti resort - pay extra for room upgrade?

This post has been removed at the author's request.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Brisbane
Level Contributor
1,272 posts
12 reviews
5 helpful votes
4. Re: Naviti resort - pay extra for room upgrade?

Katherine

are you asking about Naviti Resort on the coral coast or Naviti Island in the Yasawas?

Brisbane
Level Contributor
1,272 posts
12 reviews
5 helpful votes
5. Re: Naviti resort - pay extra for room upgrade?

From you room descriptions I think it is Naviti Resort but you have posted to the Yasawa forum.

I would like to correct Mitch there is no connection between Hideaway and Naviti/Warwick which are sister resorts and run regular shuttles and allow cross charging between the two.

We are returning to Hideaway for the 3rd time for 8 days in March, we love it.

Hope you have a great trip whatever you decide, sure you will you will be in Fiji:)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,234 posts
108 reviews
81 helpful votes
6. Re: Naviti resort - pay extra for room upgrade?

Marijka,

Sorry my bad on that one, I'm thinking of Tambua Sands Beach Resort around that same area.

Reply to: Naviti resort - pay extra for room upgrade?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Naviti Island
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.