We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding in Botaira

M L
Hong Kong
Level Contributor
15 posts
Wedding in Botaira

Hi. I am thinking about to have my wedding in Botaria in coming July? Can anyone tell me about whether it is a good place to have a wedding there or just simply share your experince of staying there??Thanks a lot!

5 replies to this topic
Sydney
Level Contributor
488 posts
1 review
6 helpful votes
1. Re: Wedding in Botaira

Botaira would be lovely for your wedding --- it's a small Fijian owned resort.

Have a look at the traveller photos on the Botaira reviews and there are a few photos there of a wedding reception set up on their huge deck and it looks beautiful.

You see the sun set from the deck -- just gorgeous and they have a nice beach.

One of our DE's should be arriving there this afternoon for maybe their 12th visit - I saw them yesterday and they are still super excited to be going back. I hope to go back next year. It's a great little resort.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
229 posts
41 reviews
36 helpful votes
2. Re: Wedding in Botaira

It is a beautiful location but because it is small you should be very clear about any menu specifications etc because they will have to make special arrangements.

Maybe they could put the Lovo on the night of your wedding?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
262 posts
212 reviews
70 helpful votes
3. Re: Wedding in Botaira

Botaira TA reviews have been highly supportive of weddings, and being a small resort you could book the whole place; that would be super nice. As July is peak season, I recommend you book early.

Give them an email on botaira@connect.com.fj to secure your dates.

Greville

M L
Hong Kong
Level Contributor
15 posts
4. Re: Wedding in Botaira

thank you very much!!!

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
41 reviews
48 helpful votes
5. Re: Wedding in Botaira

Have a read of Botaira's latest review --- a couple recently got married at the local village's church which sounded pretty special.

Reply to: Wedding in Botaira
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Naviti Island
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.