We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beware DICKMANS thieves

Level Contributor
26 posts
8 reviews
Beware DICKMANS thieves

Thieves. Hired a car from dickmans in August 2016. Damage deposit taken off credit card and returned to me two weeks after returning home. Great!!!!

You would think. Just received my December credit card statement and dickmans have just stolen £146. It's now in the hands of cc company. Do not use under any circumstances.

Level Contributor
26 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: Beware DICKMANS thieves

It appears that ATLAS,the agent I booked with are in financial trouble and have not been paying dickmans,solmar etc so dickmans have decided that I should pay twice.

Credit card company have refunded me and are pursuing their money back from dickmans.

I'm sure I'm not the only person they have attempted this with so I suggest that folks check recent cc statements then contact their cc company to raise a dispute.

Regards and Happy New Year to all.

Except you Dickmans

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada
Level Contributor
11,097 posts
65 reviews
2. Re: Beware DICKMANS thieves

Thanks for warning

3. Re: Beware DICKMANS thieves

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 January 2018, 18:16
Get answers to your questions about Alicante