We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Davui holiday paid off - now just have to wait to go!!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
43 posts
20 reviews
32 helpful votes
Royal Davui holiday paid off - now just have to wait to go!!

So excited ... I booked Royal Davui for 8 days about 9 months ago and finally made the last payment yesterday so it's official - we're going!!!

Absolutely can't wait to be there after one of the absolute worst years we've ever had. This holiday will be exactly what we need for Valentine's Day especially after all the absolutely fantastic reviews I've read about the Island recently.

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and lots of great holidays over the Christmas & New Year break!!!!

Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
9,943 posts
9 reviews
43 helpful votes
1. Re: Royal Davui holiday paid off - now just have to wait to go!!

Congratulations, Tracey. Am sure you will have an amazing time at Royal Davui. The time will fly by. Before you know it, you will be in paradise. Be sure and post a review when you return home.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
16 reviews
54 helpful votes
2. Re: Royal Davui holiday paid off - now just have to wait to go!!

Love it when you make that final payment..........makes it seem more real. Just wait till you go and pick up the paperwork ;)

I am sure you will have a fantastic time and what a wonderful place to be for Valentine's Day.

Nola :)

Moreton Island...
Level Contributor
6,622 posts
61 reviews
222 helpful votes
3. Re: Royal Davui holiday paid off - now just have to wait to go!!

Congratulations, Tracy, now you can start packing lol

Feel sure you'll have the best holiday and Valentines Day.

enjoy and Happy New Year.

Edited: 13 years ago
Chicago
Level Contributor
333 posts
52 reviews
147 helpful votes
4. Re: Royal Davui holiday paid off - now just have to wait to go!!

Jealous! I would go back to Davui in a heartbeat if I could! It's the most magical place I've ever been in my life - you'll have an amazing time!

Be sure to book the sandspit as soon as you're able - I'm sure it will be tough to reserve around Valentine's Day! If you can go in the afternoon/evening around sunset, it's unforgettable.

Can't wait to read your review! Have a fantastic trip!

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
43 reviews
48 helpful votes
5. Re: Royal Davui holiday paid off - now just have to wait to go!!

What a fantastic Valentine's Day prezzie to each other - especially if it's after a tough year.

Hope you have a fantastic holiday.

6. Re: Royal Davui holiday paid off - now just have to wait to go!!

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Royal Davui Island
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.