I will be in Glenorchy early next week.
Do not intend to do any walks/hikes since I am with 2 old folks, though short and v easy walks should be OK.
1) Has anyone drive from Glenorchy to :
- Muddy Creek car park (Invincible Gold Mine) ?
- Dart Road End carpark (Paradise) ?
- Routeburn Shelter car park ?
- Kinloch ?
2) Which of the above routes are most scenic ? ranking
3) How are the road conditions in general ?
We are renting a crossover vehicle.
4) Any other recommendations for scenic drives ?