We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Singapore + Phuket in mid-late November?

D V
Level Contributor
74 posts
11 reviews
3 helpful votes
Singapore + Phuket in mid-late November?

Hi,

Looking at booking our honeymoon and we are thinking Singapore for 3 or 4 nights and Phuket for 6/7 nights. Thinking of departing between the 15th and 20th November from London.

Would this be a good time to go to these places? I understand Singapore will be starting the monsoon season and Phuket will be entering its dry season. Was trying to find a balance of ticking them both off.

We do want to enjoy the beaches of Phuket as well as island hop, so hoping the sea's won't be too rough?

Also, which order do people suggest works, Singapore first or Phuket first?

Flights wise Ba operate a direct flight from LHR to SIN, and there are many flights to Phuket from there. However for our return journey, we will either have to go back to BKK or SIN or change in the middle east (Dubai/Doha etc). Is there a more 'efficient' way we could make this work?

many thanks

2 replies to this topic
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
9,958 posts
558 reviews
143 helpful votes
1. Re: Singapore + Phuket in mid-late November?

I suggest you post questions on sea conditions in the Phuket Forum and questions about what route would be most efficient in the Air Travel Forum. You are likely to get more informed and better answers there.

Happy travels.

D V
Level Contributor
74 posts
11 reviews
3 helpful votes
2. Re: Singapore + Phuket in mid-late November?

Thank you I will do that

Reply to: Singapore + Phuket in mid-late November?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.