We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How can I get to Kiruna from Rovaniemi

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
How can I get to Kiruna from Rovaniemi
Save

Hello Everyone,

My husband and I are planning to go to Rovaniemi and then to go to Kiruna on the 23rd December, I'm trying to find sites from where i can make reservations. Can anyone update me on this. Its our first time to travel to Finland and Sweden.

2 replies to this topic
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel, Houston
Level Contributor
23,778 posts
177 reviews
131 helpful votes
1. Re: How can I get to Kiruna from Rovaniemi
Save

Rukma F: This forum was intended for business travel. You are best to post in the local forum for Rovaniemi here. Also a good website to look at how to get from A to B is rome2rio.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g189922-i2263-Rovaniemi_Lapland.html

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
29,202 posts
335 reviews
164 helpful votes
2. Re: How can I get to Kiruna from Rovaniemi
Save

As said, this is the forum for business travel but you haven’t mentioned how your work slots into this trip. Perhaps your travel dept can help?

It will be very cold with a possible high of -4c. I think it’s likely to take around 8-10 hours by train and bus. Unfortunately it’s likely to be a pretty dreary journey as there are only about two daylight hours at that time of year.

Reply to: How can I get to Kiruna from Rovaniemi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.