We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Home Club apartments

Colombia
1 post
Home Club apartments

Has anyone used/stayed at their coliving Barco?

4 replies to this topic
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel, Houston
Level Contributor
23,816 posts
177 reviews
131 helpful votes
1. Re: Home Club apartments

JulianaOT: Not sure you are aware, but this is the Business Travel forum, as in traveling on business. Not sure if you knew that. Sometimes there are companies or agencies who rent or do bookings, but for specific locations, it might be best to do a search at the location. I’m not sure if “Barco” is that location. But I did find one thread which mentioned this name.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187514-i126-k11989351-Home_Club_apartments_anyone_used_them-Madrid.html

Tanzania
2 posts
2. Re: Home Club apartments

it's cool

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
29,302 posts
335 reviews
164 helpful votes
3. Re: Home Club apartments

George, your post tells us nothing without any detail. Cool in what way? Have you actually stayed there? Did you write a review? Or are you trying to advertise?

Edited: 19 December 2023, 06:27
4. Re: Home Club apartments

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

What are forum guidelines?

Reply to: Home Club apartments
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.