We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Honors App not working properly

Level Contributor
6 posts
195 reviews
222 helpful votes
Hilton Honors App not working properly

I have not been able to check in early and choose a room on the phone app - Android for at least a year. When I call Hilton support I am told things like the hotel does not offer that option or to call the hotel to check in. There is no place I can find within Hilton support to problem solve app issues. I have deleted and reloaded the app and it did not work.

I used to be able to check in using a laptop/desktop but this no longer works. Other people I talk to at hotels have problems with digital keys - I never use that.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

4 replies to this topic
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel, Houston
Level Contributor
23,819 posts
177 reviews
131 helpful votes
1. Re: Hilton Honors App not working properly

It must be on your side, because I have been able to check in with my Google Pixel phone and use the digital key feature. There are some support links and an email address on the app page which direct back to Hilton. Have you wiped the app (uninstall) and then rebooted the phone, and reinstalled it? I know that seems simple, and maybe you've tried it. If all else fails, then maybe DM them on social media ... I looked at Flyertalk and saw nothing obvious.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hilton.android.hhonors&hl=en

Level Contributor
6 posts
195 reviews
222 helpful votes
2. Re: Hilton Honors App not working properly

Thanks for the suggestions. I have done the uninstall reboot without success. I'll try digging around for app support email. In the meantime I will just call the different hotels old school style.

1 post
3. Re: Hilton Honors App not working properly

I have not been able to use my Hilton Honors App for the past 3 weeks on my iPhone. It doesn't display my reservations so I can't check in, check out or use digital keys. I couldn't use it a few weeks ago and I have 2 more reservations for next week. None of it is showing up on my app. The points are lower on the app too. I see everything on the desktop website.

I've tried clearing cache, uninstalling, re-installing, turning off my iPhone. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel, Houston
Level Contributor
23,819 posts
177 reviews
131 helpful votes
4. Re: Hilton Honors App not working properly

Jeri D: I'm not having issues lately. A some point recently my reservations were not syncing (I have a work phone and a personal phone), so I logged out and logged back in. I also looked at FlyerTalk (again) and didn't see any issues posted. If you go into the app store and search the hilton honors app - and scroll down on the app page, there is a link to "Report a Problem" there. Good Luck.

Reply to: Hilton Honors App not working properly
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.