We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Party travel groups

Parker, Colorado
1 post
Party travel groups

What would be the best solo group travel that likes to party? I want to go out of country for my birthday and want to have a good time.

6 replies to this topic
Canada
Level Contributor
19,711 posts
106 reviews
92 helpful votes
1. Re: Party travel groups

Tour companies really cannot afford to offer " party liking" only bookings. Why not book your own trip and find some great bars every night?

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel, Houston
Level Contributor
23,816 posts
177 reviews
131 helpful votes
2. Re: Party travel groups

Sarah M: What did you come up with when you googled this? You must have done some upfront research before signing up today to TA and posting here? As for the specific question, it would depend on when your birthday was and maybe your general age group? For example, if it's coming up during spring break and you were in that 20-30 range, then I'd recommend a spring break destination. Maybe there's a music or some other festival you'd like to attend? Or as noted, pick a spot with bars and clubs and read up. No idea of your budget either. The world?

Seattle
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Seattle, Solo Travel
Level Contributor
87,782 posts
23 reviews
79 helpful votes
3. Re: Party travel groups

Welcome to the solo Travel forum here on Trip Advisor!

Where do you want to go? When you say "out of the country"do you have any place in mind? What month of the year? What kind of weather are you looking for? A city escape? Or a cruise? Beach in the tropics?

suze

r c
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,707 posts
2 reviews
3 helpful votes
4. Re: Party travel groups

Welcome

also, do you have a valid passport? Some people "think" they do until dust it off and open it to find out its expired or about to. There are restrictions on that.

Then there are VISAs and VACCINATION you may need or want. Some places they may not have a VOD - VISA on Demand and you may have to do it the old fashion way.

And then there is the word "P*A*R*T*Y" and "good time". Some place, it may not be such a good idea as a SOLO person and you may end up being THE party favor or worse.

good luck

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
11,034 posts
70 reviews
66 helpful votes
5. Re: Party travel groups

I don't know about being party focused, per se, but I'd suggest Contiki tours for what you want asmaybe closest. There are others that tend to be more adventure oriented, like gadventures.com and under30experiences.com

Camberley, United...
Level Contributor
1,748 posts
17 reviews
4 helpful votes
6. Re: Party travel groups

You can have a good time without partying.

What sort of partying do you mean? If this involves drinking a lot of alcohol, doing this in a strange place (strange to you), let alone a strange country is not exactly a good idea.

FWIW I Believe that Berlin has a good reputation for "partying" but as with just about anywhere else, it is best to make sure that you still have full control of yourself at all times to minimise the risk of anything unfortunate happening to you, particularly from others who may wish to take advantage of a situation where you do not appear to be 100% in control of yourself

Edited: 23 February 2024, 23:54
Reply to: Party travel groups
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.