We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Euro Key

1 post
Euro Key

I'm in Toronto Canada and will be travelling to the EU in August/September. I am trying to get a Euro Key but and having trouble. Mainly the website is asking for a Certificate of Disability. What is this and where can I get one? Thanks

3 replies to this topic
Wrexham, United...
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Traveling With Disabilities
Level Contributor
4,508 posts
362 reviews
313 helpful votes
1. Re: Euro Key

Hi, and welcome to TripAdvisor.

I think the "Certicate of Disability" may have suffered in translation, and not be quite what the websites selling the keys require.

There is definitely no special certificate to prove you are disabled. I Googled that, and got no results.

After my wife and I looked at various sites, we found you need to supply proof that you are disabled. Perhaps a doctor's letter, or similar.

Hope this sorts you out.

Edited: 25 April 2024, 05:57
Medina, New York
Level Contributor
122 posts
59 reviews
45 helpful votes
2. Re: Euro Key

I have looked into this also. We are going to go to Disneyland Paris in the fall and I would follow their guidelines for getting a disability pass at the park. Perhaps this proof will suffice at other places in and around the Paris area? My one adult son uses a wheelchair, so his need is kind of obvious. y other adult son has Autism and is not so obvious other than wearing noise cancelling headphones, so we will see if sites will work for him.

London, England
Level Contributor
14,236 posts
72 reviews
70 helpful votes
3. Re: Euro Key

I have a Radar Key, which only works in the U.K. you can buy them in many places including eBay and Amazon.

However, for the Eurokey, if you Google they send them from somewhere in Germany. I’d also imagine you can buy them in a local pharmacy.

Reply to: Euro Key
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of in . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.