We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best beach near Ga for disabled people with walkers

1 post
Best beach near Ga for disabled people with walkers

I’m looking for a beach trip with my husband and family but I use a walker and a really hard time pushing it. Is there any beaches set up for disabled travelers so they can get to the water easy if so which ones

2 replies to this topic
Wrexham, United...
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Traveling With Disabilities
Level Contributor
4,455 posts
362 reviews
313 helpful votes
1. Re: Best beach near Ga for disabled people with walkers

Hi Dorene and welcome to TripAdvisor.

This forum is about general problems for the disabled. You'll get better advice from local experts by asking in the destination forum.

To find the destination forum Google tripadvisor forum destination.name

I know from my own experience that walkers and soft sand aren't a good combination. I can manage it, but often prefer to walk with a stick while my wife helps steady me.

Some beaches are better than others, so with local advice I'm sure you'll find something suitable.

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
2 posts
35 reviews
25 helpful votes
2. Re: Best beach near Ga for disabled people with walkers

Hi Dorene, I'm an Indian and travel with my adult son who is on a wheelchair. We've been to Goa twice and recently in January 2024. No beach in Goa is accessible,sadly, but the Bagah beach is closest to the waters I'd say...and maybe a few private beaches owned by high-end hotels. Hope this helps! We have a YouTube channel to help, not sure if I can add a link in here.. trying nevertheless 🙂

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2OtXV1pGLF/?igsh=MXB0eDlwOTRqNnFwZw==

Edited: 01 May 2024, 05:57
Reply to: Best beach near Ga for disabled people with walkers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.