We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlanta SE - in search for a wheelchair accessible vacation

1 post
Atlanta SE - in search for a wheelchair accessible vacation

Goodmorning,

I have tried so many places but when I put in a search for a vacation rental that is wheelchair accessible it even shows me places with 3-5 steps in front of the house and no mentioning of a ramp somewhere to the side. Let alone that they have an accessible bathroom. I really want to find a vacation rental that ís accessible and would love house or apartment for ourselves. It has to be in SE. Any tips?

1 reply
Wrexham, United...
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Traveling With Disabilities
Level Contributor
4,409 posts
362 reviews
313 helpful votes
1. Re: Atlanta SE - in search for a wheelchair accessible vacation

Hi Nieske and welcome to TripAdvisor

From my experience in the UK it can be very difficult (and time wasting) to find accommodation for the disabled except in hotels.

This forum is about general problems for the disabled. You'll get better advice from local experts by asking in the destination forum. https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g60898-i104-Atlanta_Georgia.html

Good luck in your search.

Reply to: Atlanta SE - in search for a wheelchair accessible vacation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.