We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels with recliners

Kearns, Utah
Level Contributor
21 posts
37 reviews
17 helpful votes
Hotels with recliners

Hi! I am looking for hotels/motels or other vacation rentals which have recliners (Lazy-boy type, NOT chaise lounge lightweight chairs) in all or some of their rooms. My wife has a hard time sleeping in a bed through the night and needs a recliner in order to be comfortable and even make it worth traveling. She has Rheumatoid Disease and other conditions that make it really tough for her to enjoy vacations, but I, as her caregiver, need them desperately. We would mostly travel in the western part of the U.S. for now, so please keep that in mind when you give recommendations. Thanks!

Wrexham, United...
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Traveling With Disabilities
Level Contributor
4,543 posts
362 reviews
313 helpful votes
41. Re: Hotels with recliners

Hi Diane T and welcome to TA

You may get more help by posting your question on the forums for the areas you want to stay in.

This link https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ForumHome will help you find the appropriate forum.

Jackson, MS
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
4 helpful votes
42. Re: Hotels with recliners

Murphy's Suites has recliners in Murphy, CA. My mother spent a very comfortable night there last week. We stayed there when we went to Big Trees Calif. State Park.

Jackson, MS
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
4 helpful votes
43. Re: Hotels with recliners

Some Extender Stay America hotels have recliners and some don't so call ahead and make sure.

1 post
44. Re: Hotels with recliners

Need to know which hotels can provide recliners on road trip from Seattle _ Milwaukee. Taking I-90 all the way.

Perhaps Missoula or Butte, Mt. 1st nt. Then Gillette, Wy or Rapid City, SD on 2nd nt. 3rd night not sure yet.

Yorba Linda...
2 posts
1 review
45. Re: Hotels with recliners

Drury Hotels, located primarily in the West and South

Hamilton, New York
1 post
46. Re: Hotels with recliners

Need motel room for Philadelphia Flower Show with recliner as elderly cannot sleep in a bed (2 adults), cost and location, please.

47. Re: Hotels with recliners

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

What are forum guidelines?
48. Re: Hotels with recliners

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

49. Re: Hotels with recliners

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

Get answers to your questions
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.