We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Website to introduce regions of Iran

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
49 posts
15 reviews
29 helpful votes
Website to introduce regions of Iran

Hey all

We recently decided to launch a site for the introduction of Iran's pristine areas, But I suspect that this can help or hurt the ecotourism of the areas?!

(Please keep in mind, This site will be in English and for tourists, not for Iranian people)

Thank you in advance for your replies.

2 replies to this topic
Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
49 posts
15 reviews
29 helpful votes
1. Re: Website to introduce regions of Iran

Better to say we decided to introduce trekking routes and campsites in those areas.

West Vancouver...
Level Contributor
1,775 posts
2. Re: Website to introduce regions of Iran

That sounds like a good idea but I myself can’t comment. We stayed in hotels the entire time. We liked Rasht which is a place that not many tourists go. However, I would not want to miss Bam, Esfahan or Shiraz.

One suggestion to women – take a full Montesquieu but don’t use a black head scarf. It was the only way my husband could pick me out from all of the other women picking up luggage wearing black head scarves.

Edited: 5 years ago
Reply to: Website to introduce regions of Iran
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.