We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

no review responce

Homerville, Georgia
Level Contributor
1 post
157 reviews
no review responce

why am i not getting my reviews posted as i used to i go out of my way to try to help but would appriecate some feed back my e mail is (imvirginia@windstream.net) phone number i (915 474 4341) thank you gene ball

12 replies to this topic
Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel, Holiday Travel, Singapore
Level Contributor
27,355 posts
123 reviews
1. Re: no review responce

This is a forum for us members, and it’s for new ideas and suggestions to improve this website. it’s called Help Us Make Tripadvisor Better forum. This isn’t a private Tripadvisor staff office, so that’s why it’s unwise to put your full name, personal phone number and email address on a worldwide public forum for everyone to see.

Please remove your posting to protect yourself from scammers and spammers. If on the full website you can see a blue Report Inappropriate Content link under your typing. Click that, scroll the options and click on Remove my Post. When you refresh the page it will be gone.

Please also edit your profile information as you have asked about reviews in there too and given your phone number. Remove that too. Usually that About Me info is for us to say our hobbies or what kind of Traveller we are.

Now about your reviews. I clicked on your username link under your photo and see a notice saying “1 Pending Review” which means it’s waiting to be published. I can see in your list of published reviews that you had reviews published in May, 2018 and one published just a couple of days ago on 16th June, 2018. Are there others missing?

Click this link below which is your profile page to see your published reviews, and the pending one, and to remove your phone number from the profile-

https:/…806eugeneb

If you need help with any missing reviews, then please read this link below and go to the Support forum to ask other knowledgeable members. Don’t give out private information over there either as it’s also a public forum - https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g1-…

Edited: 18 June 2018, 07:17
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
17,903 posts
106 reviews
2. Re: no review responce

For goodness sake!

Please delete your post immediately.

It is the height of folly to put you name, phone number and email address on an unmonitored worldwide public forum , where it can be seen, harvested, used and abused by any scammer, spammer, troll, crook and timewasting moron on the planet.

Also. PLEASE remove your phone number from your TA profile statement!

Stay safe on-line folks!

Edited: 18 June 2018, 07:53
Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
43,094 posts
104 reviews
3. Re: no review responce

The OP has his phone number on his profile...not very clever.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
17,903 posts
106 reviews
4. Re: no review responce

Tilly

You just can’t help some people, can you ?

West Grey, Canada
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
84,047 posts
103 reviews
5. Re: no review responce

You have NOT sent a PRIVATE email to TA staff, but have posted on a PUBLIC forum where ANYONE around the world can view it.

NEVER post your email address, or other private information, on the internet. I would STRONGLY suggest that you delete your own post immediately ! Posting your email address on the internet can result in it being harvested, used and abused by every spammer, scammer, troll, scumbag and moronic time waster.

You can delete your own post by clicking on the "Report inappropriate content" button within the post you wish to delete and then select "Remove my post" from the pull down menu.

6. Re: no review responce

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 20 June 2018, 20:11

So Cal
Level Contributor
12,107 posts
75 reviews
7. Re: no review responce

I always report these under "Posted personal information..."

Bristol, England
Level Contributor
2,632 posts
30 reviews
8. Re: no review responce

It's 2 days since the OP posted all his details. What is the point of starting a thread if you never bother to come back and read the answers?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
17,903 posts
106 reviews
9. Re: no review responce

If the OP is so careless and negligent of their own on-line safety and personal security that they post not only their name, but also their phone number and email address, ( and also their phone number in their TA profile for goodness sake! ) on an unmonitored worldwide public forum, and then don’t bother returning to their post: then I’m not going to do what I usually do, which is to suggest that members of the Community vote their post off as Inappropriate for the sake of protecting him.

And people wonder why they get scammed?

West Grey, Canada
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
84,047 posts
103 reviews
10. Re: no review responce

Some people are their own worst enemy !

Reply to: no review responce
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted