We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Non Germans booking through seascanner.com

Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Non Germans booking through seascanner.com

Hello

I am an Indian national residing in India and have booked a MSC cruise from Dubai on seascanner.com (German travel agent). I am unable to login to my booking using the booking ID provided by seascanner on MSC India website but am able to login via the MSC germany website.

The my booking section of MSC Germany website shows my country of residence as Germany and I am unable to change it!

Am I in some kind of trouble or risk of not being allowed to board? I have submitted my passport details and have entered my country of residence as India while booking on seascanner!

Please suggest. Help would be appreciated.

THanks

2 replies to this topic
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
6,313 posts
71 reviews
1. Re: Non Germans booking through seascanner.com

can you email or phone them

to see if there will be a problem?

Ballybofey, Ireland
Level Contributor
790 posts
56 reviews
2. Re: Non Germans booking through seascanner.com

I don't think it's a problem. I have a similar situation with a cruise l booked via a US travel agent, l can only login to my cruise on USA MSC site. Also, for my cruise next week, booked via a UK travel agent, the MSC cruiseticket shows my country of residence as the UK, which it is not, but it won't matter at the terminal as long as you have a valid passport and booking ref. Bôn voyage! DV

Reply to: Non Germans booking through seascanner.com
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted