We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

msc seaview

1 post
msc seaview

does anyone know what time do we need to disembarke the ship?i know that we need to checkout the cabine first thing in the morning,but as our flight back home is late at night,i wonder if we could still hang out on deck till noon time or later on

4 replies to this topic
Velez Rubio
Level Contributor
2,144 posts
56 reviews
1. Re: msc seaview

Most cruise lines want you off by 10 at the latest, unless you are on a package holiday with a line such as Marella, where disembarkation fits in with the arrival of the charter aircraft.

Edited: 17 August 2018, 19:20
Ballybofey, Ireland
Level Contributor
790 posts
56 reviews
2. Re: msc seaview

On MSC, you will be allocated coloured luggage tags for disembarkation. These tags will state a specific time. On your second last day onboard the Daily Compass, which is delivered to your stateroom every night, will set out the different times for disembarkation per colour. So, if your colour is for disembarking at, say, 0900, you can go to Guest services and ask for a later colour. I think the latest you can get is 1030. You can, of course, ignore your colour and just hang around but your luggage will be sitting on the pier for a long time and you may be nervous about that. Certain categories of stateroom, i.e. Yacht Club, can arrange to stay on later. Depending on the port, MSC may offer an excursion for that day which terminates at the airport. DV

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
57 reviews
3. Re: msc seaview

I suggest you speak to MSC from reading on the facebook MSC forum many others with fly cruise packages who had late flights could stay on board until 4.30 or have taken the excursion with airport drop off , call MSC or email them for clarification

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
141 reviews
4. Re: msc seaview

Take a mop...oooops.

https:/…

Reply to: msc seaview
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted