We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MSC Meraviglia

Singapore
7 posts
MSC Meraviglia

We deciding between a suite and balcony cabins on the MSC Meraviglia. Can I check if there are any additional privileges for Suite guests (not Yacht Club) as compared to Balcony guests, both being on the Aurea package? I can’t seem to find any info on the web... is there no difference? All help appreciated.

5 replies to this topic
Ballybofey, Ireland
Level Contributor
790 posts
56 reviews
1. Re: MSC Meraviglia

Hi. The only difference is the size and furnishings etc. Privileges come with the experience and Aurea will get you a drinks package(Classic), priority boarding, access to private sun deck and any time dining. DV

Singapore
7 posts
2. Re: MSC Meraviglia

Thanks, DV.

If we’re in a Duplex, is there an option to upgrade from Aurea to Yacht Club? If yes, any idea how much it would cost? It’s a per pax charge?

Ballybofey, Ireland
Level Contributor
790 posts
56 reviews
3. Re: MSC Meraviglia

Hi. If you're in a duplex, you would have to leave it to go Yacht Club as YC is a separate area of the ship. They will upgrade you for sure but will charge you the difference between what you paid for the duplex and the current price of YC. You have to weigh up what benefit YC would bring you. Enjoy, you have a great choice. DV

Singapore
7 posts
4. Re: MSC Meraviglia

Got it. Thanks again.

Singapore
7 posts
5. Re: MSC Meraviglia

By any chance, have you seen any reviews on the set-in cabins on deck 14 that are directly below the pool deck? Unsure if to take it up. I know they’re normally expected to be noisy but was hoping to read an actual review from past guests (noisy, AC temp., ...) but failed to find any. Any idea where I can look?

Reply to: MSC Meraviglia
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted