We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

problems with Thomas Cook Login

Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
4 helpful votes
problems with Thomas Cook Login
Save

Just wondering if anyone else is having difficulty in logging in. Had no problems a few weeks ago when logging in to select seats but have been attempting to submit API for the last 3 days and am finding I am unable to get in. It appears that they have updated their manage my booking page and hope the problems are only temporary.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
49,250 posts
51 reviews
86 helpful votes
1. Re: problems with Thomas Cook Login
Save

Thomas Cook Airlines have revamped the whole website. I haven't been on it today, but it was having problems yesterday.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
108,533 posts
440 reviews
364 helpful votes
2. Re: problems with Thomas Cook Login
Save

Sadly it's not unusual for revamped websites to have glitches and teething troubles. Keep trying!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,924 posts
7 reviews
5 helpful votes
3. Re: problems with Thomas Cook Login
Save

Cazza26. Message on site - For Bookings made before 22 November and you wish to add new extras or services call 01733 224330 - you've probably already seen that though. Not sure if Online Chat is available. Hopefully when these glitches have been resolved we may be able to do online checkin for long haul flights?

Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
4 helpful votes
4. Re: problems with Thomas Cook Login
Save

Thanks. Still have time on my side so will keep trying.

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
9,027 posts
91 reviews
75 helpful votes
5. Re: problems with Thomas Cook Login
Save

might be easier to go in a shop and let them do it, i preferred the old website

monmouthshire
Level Contributor
76 posts
28 reviews
69 helpful votes
6. Re: problems with Thomas Cook Login
Save

i have just had this message back from thomas cook's facebook page with regard to their website being down.

Thomas Cook Airlines UK We're really sorry Rachel, as frustrating as it is, we don't have an ETA beyond December at the moment, and we're recommending filling out your API details at the airport before the flight. We'll also try to see if there's anything our tech team is able to do for you. Can you please PM us your booking reference and the name of the lead passenger on the booking.

there you go...........i can now stop trying every day until christmas!!

Huddersfield...
1 post
7. Re: problems with Thomas Cook Login
Save

Same problem here.sometimes you can get in but mostly not,not flying till july 2016 so plenty of time to do API

MUST DO BETTER THOMAS COOK 111

Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
3 helpful votes
8. Re: problems with Thomas Cook Login
Save

Having same problem want to book my seats. Grrr

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
350 posts
93 reviews
42 helpful votes
9. Re: problems with Thomas Cook Login
Save

Its been messed up for a while, I was chatting to them using there online chat , there getting fed up with it dragging out as there busy as hell trying to answer questions, they did say you can ring them up to add api, seat prebooks etc, im just gonna wait to do mine!

Beverley, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
64 reviews
93 helpful votes
10. Re: problems with Thomas Cook Login
Save

I've been trying to pre-book our seats for over a month now. When I checked a couple of days ago, the message said that the new website would be down until the end of January. We do have time on our side but I'm not impressed.

First time we've booked with Thomas Cook, probably the last....

© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.