We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson Dreamliner Premium to Cancun

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
287 posts
Save Topic
Thomson Dreamliner Premium to Cancun

Hi All

We fly to Cancun next summer from Manchester. My question is, if I pre-order the champagne, when do they bring it out? Before take off or immediately after or when?

Thanks

PS - Before the messageboard police start whinging.....I have already tried looking at the top questions and I've been unable to find the answer...hence me asking on here

Dave

6 replies to this topic
London
Level Contributor
1,021 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Premium to Cancun

give us a clue as to who you are flying with. I suspect it is the one that builds the Dreamliner.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,251 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Premium to Cancun

When I've pre-ordered it they usually bring it out just prior to the first drinks round. Or on the drinks round I say "I've ordered champagne" and they go pick it up from the galley.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,251 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Premium to Cancun

Quakered - the subject title says Thomson.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
860 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Premium to Cancun

Once the seat belt signs go out, they usually come to your seat and ask you when you would like it i.e. before they do the first drinks trolley.

Kendal,uk
Level Contributor
109 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Premium to Cancun

Whenever we have pre ordered they always ask when we would like it and the and normally its well into the flight that we prefer it. Recently we have bought full bottle on board but order it asap after boarding to make sure we get one. Again we prefer to drink it well into the flight.

Enjoy your treat . It gets the holiday off to a lovely start.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
287 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Premium to Cancun

Thanks all

Dave

Reply to: Thomson Dreamliner Premium to Cancun
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted