We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand sirenas premium club /Ultimate leisure club info

Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
4 helpful votes
Grand sirenas premium club /Ultimate leisure club info

We just went for a "timeshare" Presentation for formally known as Grand sirenas premium club changed Ultimate leisure club most recently booked through bookvip. Can someone tell me that owns the timeshare how they feel about the program? Especially with swapping out weeks as a bronze, silver or gold member and its value for other weeks worldwide? Thank you!

112 replies to this topic
3 posts
1. Re: Grand sirenas premium club /Ultimate leisure club info

We just bought as well Feb 15th 2020. With-in 4 days I emailed the representative my intention to cancel but locked my credit card the day of the signing. It seems like a good deal but I'm Uneasy about time share/ vacation club memberships so after the Rep contacted me he said there was no cancellation clause but there is currently a way indirectly with ULC. At their request we are in talks with them giving them a chance to keep us as members and it gives us more time to research. We also logged into the site to do a trial reservation but what they said during the presentation doesn't seem to match what we would pay if we were to book but that could also be us not understanding what we are reading. I'm sure the Rep will be getting back to me once he sees my email asking for clarification. Until then, my card remains locked.

Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
4 helpful votes
2. Re: Grand sirenas premium club /Ultimate leisure club info

Interesting! We didn't buy but thought we were going to! I talked to a couple of members and they seemed really happy but all seemed to be upgrading. The one I talked to white extensively had not used it outside of the resort and I would love to understand the buying power.

3 posts
3. Re: Grand sirenas premium club /Ultimate leisure club info

Yes there were 2 up grading while we were in there and they got apple tablets as gifts as well and 2 other purchases. After signing they upgraded our bands to use the VIP area. If we had done it a few days earlier they would have upgraded our room as well. keep telling them no we can't afford it and they came down to a 5 year bronze trial 20 weeks i think with perks and the option to upgrade later.

1 post
4. Re: Grand sirenas premium club /Ultimate leisure club info

No conozco realmente si el beneficio es tal como lo cuentan, también asistí al evento el día de hoy y no me da mucha confianza el sistema de venta bajo presion constante y con mejoras en las ofertas ante cada NO... Si realmente seria una GRAN OPORTUNIDAD seria más transparente la información y uno iría a comprarlo y no ellos a tratar de venderte lo a toda costa con técnicas poco confiables.

Pero son tan buenos haciendo lo que hacen que me dejaron el tema en mi cabeza a pesar de la desconfianza que les tengo. Saludos

2 posts
1 review
5. Re: Grand sirenas premium club /Ultimate leisure club info

Bom dia! Gostaria que pudéssemos conversar a respeito, pois comigo aconteceu a mesma coisa. Se puder, me contate no email kelly. pedreira@gmail.com

Fico no aguardo!

2 posts
1 review
6. Re: Grand sirenas premium club /Ultimate leisure club info

Bom dia! Gostaria que pudéssemos conversar a respeito, pois comigo aconteceu a mesma coisa. Se puder, me contate no email kelly. pedreira@gmail.com

Fico no aguardo!

Edited: 4 years ago
2 posts
7. Re: Grand sirenas premium club /Ultimate leisure club info

you have to cancel it ASAP

its a Scam you will never see your money again,

see all the reviews ASAP

Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
4 helpful votes
8. Re: Grand sirenas premium club /Ultimate leisure club info

Gustavo I agree completely!

Edited: 4 years ago
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
4 helpful votes
9. Re: Grand sirenas premium club /Ultimate leisure club info

Monica where are the reviews, I haven't seen any? That is why I asked on here. If you have any links please let me know! Thank you!

1 post
10. Re: Grand sirenas premium club /Ultimate leisure club info

I have had a Bronze membership for 4 years and have enjoyed it! I was extremely leary in the beginning and worried it was a scam, but they bought out my MN timeshare as promised and have treated me like royalty when I go. I’ve also had other friends and family book under my name and they have gotten the same treatment. For me, it will force me to take time off... so I’m happy with the purchase. 😊

Reply to: Grand sirenas premium club /Ultimate leisure club info
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.