We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Circle by Melia/Club Melia Cancellation

Circle by Melia/Club Melia Cancellation

Tripadvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

What are forum guidelines?

40 replies to this topic
1. Re: Circle by Melia/Club Melia Cancellation

This post has been removed at the author's request.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

2. Re: Circle by Melia/Club Melia Cancellation

Tripadvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

What are forum guidelines?

Tex
Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
3,039 posts
3. Re: Circle by Melia/Club Melia Cancellation

vacationseeking -- fyi cancelling your credit card to stop recurring charges does NOT stop the charges from accruing if you voluntarily signed a binding contract. If you didn't cancel within the rescission period as permitted by law this will not go away so easily.

1 post
4. Re: Circle by Melia/Club Melia Cancellation

Following up on your follow up comment. Did you ever hear from the original poster and/or have you had any luck resolving canceling your Circle by Melia membership?

Tyb
2 posts
5. Re: Circle by Melia/Club Melia Cancellation

Their contracts is worst than signing with the devil!! I call them trying to cancel the membership because I have a family that's going through cancer. They didnt even care or give you any option!!

Tyb
2 posts
6. Re: Circle by Melia/Club Melia Cancellation

Their contracts is worst than signing with the devil!! I call them trying to cancel the membership because I have a family that's going through cancer. They didnt give a ****!!

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
14 helpful votes
7. Re: Circle by Melia/Club Melia Cancellation

Sorry for bringing this topic back ... did you have any response from them? ... Could you cancel your contract at the end? I'm trying to cancel my contract too but they don't respond yet

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
14 helpful votes
8. Re: Circle by Melia/Club Melia Cancellation

Mr. Tex, you seems to know about this subject more than Us. In our case, we made the mistake of paying in full the membership, according to the contract, its use legally begins to be effective in 2020 ... we are in 2019, can we still cancel our contract and demand the return of our money?

Thanks, any help will be appreciate

3 posts
9. Re: Circle by Melia/Club Melia Cancellation

You can only cancel within 5 days and get “full reimbursement”.

3 posts
10. Re: Circle by Melia/Club Melia Cancellation

good luck.

Reply to: Circle by Melia/Club Melia Cancellation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.