Property, Facilities and Room description
Wanaka Springs – is a Boutique Studio accommodation property set within half an acre of naturally flowing springs and extensive, picturesque gardens.
The property is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, downtown Wanaka and is just a few minutes’ walk into central Wanaka, where you will find alfresco dining on the lakefront, cafes, bars, local shopping and a supermarket.
Wanaka Springs is a quiet, boutique Studio property. We have made a conscious decision to only accept guests over the age of 25 years to stay onsite, this is in keeping with the peaceful surroundings that is Wanaka Springs.
The property is an unmanned, however, our staff are always available should you need anything. When you arrive onsite, you will have a code to access the building, please explore the property and make yourselves at home.
With an awareness of the environmental impact - we do not offer daily servicing of rooms.
Should your stay be longer than two nights, we will contact you and service your room at a time that is suitable to you. Your room is well stocked but should you require anything further our team are always available.
Wanaka Springs stand out features and facilities are:
• Renowned manicured gardens with natural flowing springs
• Shared, well equipped kitchen
• Well-appointed Indoor dining, with the choice of dining outdoors in the picturesque gardens
• Undercover spa pool, discreetly situated in the garden and is available year round
• On the lower level of the building is our heated winter drying room, secure bike storage and laundry.