Hotel has a great swimming pool and a nice private part on the beach within walking distance. Also the pool/beach towels are provided free of charge. In the room the badroom is really nice, specially the big shower. Room itself is clean and the staff is really friendly.
Hotel itself was fine, but for the price paid you would expect more, especially from the room. Room was a little bit small and the bed also. Hotel is not located in a town, so you have to travel 10-15 min to San Teodoro.
Pros: Clean and comfortable rooms. The entire property looks like it was just built, which does give a fresh new feel about the property. Beautiful sea views in rooms with top roof terraces. Friendly, kind, professional front desk staff. Especially from Tiziana, Carla, and Christina. Stunningly clear and beautiful beaches with excellent beach staff that were easy to communicate to, were also friendly .Pleasant walk to the beach. Excellent restaurants near the Resort. Hotel restaurant staff especially Roberto were generally attentive and the brunch food was excellent. Over all superb Resort w/ excellent value.
Cons: The dinners are usually Buffet, which is not something that we generally enjoy. We ate there for 1 dinner , which was very expensive for buffet (45 Euros each) and the many dishes that were supposed to be hot, or at least warm, were cold /room temperature. I would strongly recommend to enjoy the superb culinary experience at other nearby family run Restaurants in the area.
* The Pizza nearby was pretty good (eg. anchovy, or classic Margherita ) at 8 Euros, you can't go wrong, Nearby is a market with great Sardinian wines for sale, and excellent bread, cheese, etc. Bottom line is ...RENT A CAR. That way one can also have other excursion options, though admittedly, we enjoy exploring , not just hanging out at the Resort. P.S. We were at Paradise Resort for 5 nights and look forward with much enthusiasm for a return visit for at least another 5 nights, if not more!
The resort is located in a beautiful location with private beach (7-8 minutes walk), it has pleanty of space with a nice garden, beautiful swimming pool and restaurant. We booked half board and the food was high quality, delicious, varied and fresh. A true blessing. The staff was always smiling and very helpful at all times. So top rating for all of the above. Beach service is also very good with Antonello helping guests all day long and the team monitoring safety.
However, given the prices the standard room is small and very basic. The resort itself feels a bit impersonal, could be much better branded. Although staff was very kind (especially Silvio and Fatu), service on average can be very slow. There is little life within the resort. Although it has a nice bar opposite the restaurant, there are no activities or events after dinner, nothing to do to entertain guests during the day (only a few poorly advertised yoga classes or piano bar at night). With all the space they have they could really do better at making the resort a bit more lively for guests. Prices for extras are also crazy: 10€ for simple sandwiches (tramezzini) on the beach and at the bar, 5€ a can of local beer, 10 to 15€ for alcoholic beverages. We also asked for a late check out and they wanted to charge us 50€ for an additional 2 hours!
A little effort would upgrade the resort to a true 5 star venue, which in my opinion currently it is not.
One of the few not-crowded hotels that one can found nowadays. No noisy "kids-club", but still a good place to go with well-behaved children. Beautiful 20-25m swimming pool, which can also be used for an early swim.
Great location. The rooms are quite good, particularly the bathroom and the master bed (king size, comfortable mattress).
In my opinion, the best of the hotel was the food, and again one of the very few that keep a-la-carte, and waiter service. Please keep this, otherwise you will become "just" another resort.
It is certainly a stylish place.
Special mention to all the waiters, excellent manners. Some names to be recognized: Ivo, Claudio, Silvio, and Fabio. And of the three head waiters/maitre, special mention to Mauro.
Things to improve:
- Please do not claim that you have a gym. It is a very tiny, not very well equipped small area (it is so small that when there are two persons you touch one another), w/o AC, directly connected to the Spa area where you listen to "Zen" music when you are trying to exercise... Please upgrade the fitness room so as to have at a 5-star level hotel.
- Some of the lounges in the pool need to be changed, as they are broken.
- If you pay half-board or full-board, it is abusive to charge 4 Euros for a bottle of mineral water (0.75 L). You feel stolen. This is not a cheap place, and we know that, but please do not abuse financially of your clients.
- The devil is in the details. Please fix the sockets for example, that some of them are broken. Those details are not 5-star.
Beautifully situated, perfect beach hotel. Stylish architecture and room furniture. Five minutes walk to one of the beautiful Sardinian beaches with white sand and crystal clear water. Big pool as well. Excellent restaurant with great food and wines. Friendly and competent staff. Perfect beach hotel.