GUNFIRE at 10:20pm outside my room. 5-6 deafening shots, and saw gunfire shots light up through my room's curtain window gaps. Manager said it was next door - lies. Had to lay on the floor & called 911. Police came 1/2 hour later-too long. Saw suspicious people on walkway balcony prior to entering room. The absolute worst motel experience I ever had. This place should be demolished. Open a better location and don't let criminals stay.
Room floors were filthy. Bed made very loud noise. Refrigerator iced over and smelled bad. There was no soap, facial tissue, hair dryer, or bathroom fan. No cleaning was done after our first night (beds not even made). Sink and tub were not cleaned, shampoo and toilet tissue were not replenished. Wastebasket was emptied and towels replaced (that’s all). Soda machine did not work. People who worked there not interested in any complaints and were unhelpful.
Dirty walls (footprints on wall), dirty beds, door to room wouldn’t shut all the way, staff was RUDE and not accommodating, appliances broken, smelled like marijuana and musty, would not honor military discount, would not refund us and we didn’t even STAY HERE because it was so GROSS. We left immediately.
My motel room had the most horrible view I've ever had in my entire life. It overlooked a burned down house, dumpsters, several old mattresses on the ground, etc. Beyond ridiculous. The place looked like a third-world ghetto and was almost completely empty, yet they stupidly put guests in the room right next to me. My room was missing several basic amenities, the clock was set to the wrong time, the bathtub faucet was broken and the surface was very slippery. Also, the pool was closed and the front desk clerks had terrible English skills. The only positive thing about this motel is their manager. He seemed to be working hard and trying his best despite the serious issues facing this property.
Room smelled of a musky body odor. I went to desk and told them and she stated that the room always smells like that. Hotel looks very dated & shady on the outside. Breakfast was extremely basic! Would not stay here again!