This the worse hotel I have been in. Too dusty and smelled 👎. There was not soap, not lotion or shampoo. I had to go to the office to get some. The towels didn't feel clean. I feel like a I was in a room that nobody was in for years.
Dirty, moldy, doors have huge opening underneath for bugs and other crawlie things. It took us minutes to even enter the room the keys card handles did not work. If You use a third party booking agent you cannot get a refund without it causing a lot of grief. I will not be staying or telling any friends to stay there.No coffee was left in the room for us for the second or third day. Mold up the curtains in the bathroom. SWhat looked like blood on the wall picture. Bed flipped up when you sat on the end.
Be careful, you stay at your own risk during this pandemic outbreak. there is no sanitation at guest service, nor in room. The rooms are not sanitize. Mgr said , they were unable to get sanitizer. Sanitizer should always be available for cleanliness at such establishment for cleaning purpose's.
Check in was very easy, the room was spacious, clean and included a closet, stove top, full refrigerator, microwave, etc. Great for anyone who needed to stay for a week or more. It's a little off of the main roads and could use some more signage to point the way.
Our room was disgustingly filthy, and I would never stay here again. I am sorry but is was beyond gross. My soaks where black just from walking around in our room. For what I paid, this room should have been clean.