Checked into our room.. that went smoothly,, down hill from there.. upon entering our room, there was a very strong smell of paint or some strong cleaning agent, entered bathroom to find a big bottle of open paint thinner on the counter. Front desk came an retrieved paint thinner and as he was doing so, realized that the emergency exit procedures were not placed on the door. Rather,, laying on the bathroom counter.. He quickly stuck up the procedures on the door, blammed the cleaning staff, and hurried out. Next thing we noticed was the blue painters tape on the the hinges of the bathroom door with paint/stain all over the tape. Then, we realized that you could hardly shut the bathroom door,, it caught on the floor. We then went to use the
laundry facilities. Placing my sons football gear,
clothes, etc. in the washer and pressing COLD wash.. off we went to wait. Upon retrieving said clothes,, they were still HOT after the washer had stopped. So, the cold water wash was hot. Dryer worked great though!! Off to the pool. It looked nice, but we stepped on a loose piece of pool tile and slipped on a big piece of plastic bottle,, both at the bottom of the pool. We had the air on all night, and when we woke, the room was far from cool, so the air is mediocre at best. The ice machine on our floor did not work and there was a big "dip" in our hallway of our room. Honestly felt that if we tried, we could push through to the room below us. Breakfast was ok for what it was, but they had a flat screen tv on that didnt work.. really no picture, just lines and voices from the tv show. Im honestly not a picky person, but the price we paid for this room, compared to what we got is ridiculous.. I would suggest you check out your other options in the area.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC