Bathroom door lock was not working, we ask them to get it fixed or room change but nothing happened.
Decent room. Dirty carpet. We stayed 2 nights but no houskeeping done.
Before we checked-out from the room before 12 noon, staff keep knocking and one guy entered in the room usking master key.
Location is good but not recommended for old people.
You need 10 mins extra to search for hotel entrance and reception.
My stay dates were 25-Dec to 28-Dec. My experience:
1. Staff is friendly & helpful.
2. Food is fresh and decent but the buffet doesn't have a great variety.
3. Despite solar water heaters, I had to take showers in cold water because the water heaters weren't working.
4. Towels are given only when requested from the reception. Hand towels not possible if the hotel is fully occupied.
5. Extra quilt is not possible if hotel is fully occupied.
6. Dental kit (tooth brush & paste) given only when requested.
7. Tatasky account is deactivated so no television.
8. WiFi does not work, completely dependent on mobile internet.
9. Expired packaged food & bottled water kept in the minibar.
10. Electric kettle has a broken lid, handle with care.
11. Room heater has a constant irritating rattling noise, cant put it in rotating mode as it starts to shake.
12. Dampness all across the premises with the paint peeling off.
13. Half a litre of bottled water per day is given. Anything over that will incur charges.
Had booked the family sunset suite room no. 305. Two big rooms, one dining room n a g8 bathroom. It had a balcony overlooking the forest n the sunset is truly awesome.
As per food, its yumm. Do try their food. Tastes too good. The service is good too. Professional staff,well behaved.
The only problem is that its difficult to reach for elderly people. They have two enterance. One from the parking lot and then u have to climb stairs to reach the reception. N if you get down from the main road then again a lot of steps . Either way one has to climb. Unless one gets down at the back entrance, walks down to the reception.
Other than this , the resort is truly awesome.
Stayed for 3 nights during family vacation. We had booked Family Suite having 2 Bedrooms, drawing room and Balcony. From the balcony, beautiful sunset can be seen. Rooms were good. Bathroom was big. There is limited options in breakfast. Bus stand is just nearby.
We stayed here from 18th decmber to 20th dec., hotel is located within walkable distance (not more than 500mtr) from bus stand and mall road.. Rooms are quite cozy in december having finest available sunset view from the room itself..Food served is ossum as well!! Staff will not leave a chance to give you all comfort expected rather they delight with all hospitalities..
Tht's memorable stay we had!! Withaout any exagration, hotel Lalji made it happen! 🤘 :-)