We were three families with 12 adults staying in this amazing 5 bedroom villa. Two pools dining with lots of common area to relax by the pool and chill.
The staff available 24X7 highly motivated trained and always with a smile.
Great location close to the great restaurants in Seminyak.
Will surely go back to stay there.
Stayed 6 nights over Christmas New Year Period.
Property is very good and an option for those travelling with several couples looking for alternate to hotel accommodation.
Best part was the service provided by the Villa staff. They were very friendly and helpful and all should be commended for the effort they went to ensure we had a great stay. There are a few things I believe could improve things:
1. There was an intermittent issue with the hot water. Hot sometimes other times not.
2. There is no bar fridge in the bedrooms nor common area so not possible to keep a bottle of water cold or anything else. We did finally ask the staff if we could store a couple of items in the kitchen fridge but this was not accessible to us other than asking them each time which was not convenient. Rooms should have a bar fridge similar to what you would expect in a hotel.
3. No tea of coffee making facilities in room. Again could order from staff but would like option to make in room if I can't be bothered getting dressed or late at night etc.
4. No ironing board/iron in room. Tried to avoid ironing but again similar to hotel room would have been handy a couple of times
5. No towel rail in bathrooms so nowhere to hang a wet towel. A minor annoyance but an oversight that should be addressed
6. Each time we left the villa the air-conditioning was turned off in bedrooms. This is obviously a cost cutting exercise but looked forward after returning sweating and hot to find room warm as well.
7. In two out of the three bedrooms where was no chair or couch to watch TV. Rooms are very big and could easily accommodate a chair/lounge. Only option was to sit on bed which not ideal all the time.
8. Given villa is set up so that groups can holiday together a common TV in the central pavilion would be a nice touch. If you wanted to watch TV/Sporting event etc you had to do in room and could not share with friends.
9. Food was basic and inconsistent. It was also annoying have to decide the night before what you wanted for breakfast and what time. Had to do this a couple of times before I had even had dinner night prior. Understand staff needed to go and buy ingredients which I appreciate but again, not something you have to worry about staying in a hotel. Meals also come out one at a time so with four of us, the first two people were finished eating before the last person got their dish. Does not make for a good dining experience
Villa is pitched as upmarket and price reflects this. Above 'issues' may seem trivial but given cost and which you could get in equivalent accommodation not unreasonable. Addressing the above would be the difference between returning or not.
Wonderful Stay at Villa Des Indes II!
We have many beautiful fond memories of our stay in Villa Des Indes II during our Bali trips. Been there 5 times in 3 years with group of friends...speechless.....!! The villa is not only luxurious but spacious, quiet and peaceful. Huge comfortable bed in all the bedrooms with bathrooms that you can sleep all day. Even Exterior to interior designs were all very detailed.
There's a living hall area with plenty of chairs, Swimming pool is right in the centre of the villa, where everyone can easily access. Services at the villa were fantastic, they have experienced helpful staffs who can help you with almost anything you need.
The villa is centrally located in Seminyak with lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. Overall, from location, comfort, food, sightseeing, beach, they are just too convenient and within walking distance. The famous Ku De Ta beach is on the left and Potato Head is on the right!
We will definitely be back in no time!!!! So if you’re searching for a comfortable 5 stars hotel stay in Seminyak, look no further....Villa Des Indes II.
We were blown away the moment we stepped into the Villa. We were greeted by the staff with a flower garland and a glass of juice. We were then introduced to all the 5 bedrooms which were made up from 2 separate villas combined into one. Each one came with an outdoor shower and some came with outdoor bath.
The open living and dining area overlooking the pool and pavilion are just perfect for entertaining and just enjoying family time together.
The study was converted into a bedroom for us and equiped with LCD tv with DVD players and DVD library and shelf full of books.
Breakast is English or Indonesian (the Nasi Goreng is so yummy!) with fresh fruits, fruit juice and fresh pastries.
Location is just opposite the Samaya Resort, and walking distance to Kudeta, La Luciola and about 15 minutes to eat street on Laksmana street to our favourite restaurant Chandi.
My family are already planning another trip back to Laksmana Villa and having more family members join us. Can't wait!
We stayed in Villa Sembilan, one of the villas in the Laksmana Villa complex. Wonderful place, nice dedicated staff, including cook(s), security, housekeeping, and valet included in the price of the villa. During the day, there are at least two or three people staffing the villa. The place is attractive, spacious, secure, spotless and every care is tended to, from the blended juices upon arrival to fresh towels when you come out one of the two private Villa pools. Details--4 bedrooms, one study, wet bar, two pools, modern ultra-chic bathrooms (exposed to the outdoors). Wireless internet available throughout and Satellite TV and safes in each room. The common areas (living room, dining room, pools, bar) are all open air but thatch-roofed. The bedrooms are large, luxurious, and air conditioned. Laksmana villas have gated security, so you feel relatively safe in the complex. If you wish to leave the villa complex (but why would you want to?) it's a short 5 minute walk to the beach and fifteen minute walk to the busier shopping area of Semniyak. Legian Hotel is right across the street on the beach, so a high-quality spa and restaurant facilities are nearby. We stayed in several spots throughout Bali and Lombok over two weeks, and our group consensus was that Laksmana Villas was the favorite. And a great value as well: we paid US $650/nt. (not high season) which, considering the size of our group, was at least 25-40% less than what we would have paid for four hotel rooms at a five-star hotel in Semniyak.