The room for single beds are so dark. One of the lights doesn't work.
The air conditioning isn't that well either.
The location is so far from the places that tourists would go to.
The card says "departure at 12am" but we got kicked out at 12PM.
1. Very clean & the room size was perfect.
2. The bathroom super clean & there was a hot water for shawer.
3. The stuff was helpfull & he speaks english.
4. Good internet signal.
5. The breakfast was traditional turkish but its fine.
1. Most of the facilities were closed like swiming pool, spa... without any explanation!
2. Little pit far from the city center.
Note: You should rent a car for easy transportion, Trabzon not like Istanbul.
Stayed here two nights. The rooms are very clean and it is quite the distance from Trabzon but if you are going to Sumela it is convenient. The rooms are on the small size but modern and clean. We were in a twin bed room the prices posted are in euro's and it was 90 euros for a double which seemed high considering the location. Wifi was spotty at times but good in lobby. They were slightly understaffed but it was not too much of a problem. Most do not speak english in the hotel so when we had an issue with the heat was a problem.